- Shoulder width Certification
- Diving Medical
- IR Medical
- Lead Medical
- Asbestos Medical
- Crane Medical
- LGV Medical
- Confined Space Medical
- Forklift Drivers Medical
- Danish Seafarer
- Food Handlers
These assessments determine whether an individual can safely carry out a specific job or task / work in a particular type of environment. The outcomes of these assessments will provide certification which will identify the individual’s ability to be:
- Fit to work
- Unfit to work
- Fit with restrictions detailing any associated parameters
The provision of medical services to the Energy sector is undertaken in accordance with a number of regulatory and guidance documents, this documentation provides us with guidance on ensuring that we are meeting the required standards for our client base. Depending on the client and the location they are working in these requirements may vary, to ensure that we can provide a “fit for purpose” service all of our teams are aware of the guidance and are familiar with the requirements, such as :
- The Health and Safety Executive – Offshore Installations and Pipeline Works (First-Aid) Regulations 1989. (Third edition);
- The Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) – The merchant shipping, medical examination regulation 2002
- OGA – A fully independent regulator and a government-owned company, with the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (the Secretary of State) as the sole shareholder.
- OGUK – The representative body for the UK offshore oil and gas industry .
- The Offshore Safety Directive Regulator (OSDR) – The Competent Authority responsible for overseeing industry compliance with the EU Directive on the safety of offshore oil and gas operations.
- The International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) –The trade association representing the vast majority of contractors and the associated supply chain in the offshore marine construction industry worldwide
- US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) – General industry regulations (29 CFR 1910), which outline a wide range of requirements and standards
- Netherlands Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Association (NOGEPA) – The representative body for the Netherlands offshore oil and gas industry
- NORSOK – Standards are developed by the Norwegian petroleum industry to ensure adequate safety, value adding and cost effectiveness for petroleum industry developments and operations.