Our dieticians can help you if:
- You suffer from IBS and are confused about what you can and cannot eat?
- You have been diagnosed with a medical condition, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, coeliac.
- Your child, or looked after child, has specialised nutritional requirements.
- You need to put weight on following a spell of ill-health or as the result of a medical condition/medication.
- You are considering surgery to lose weight.
- You want to improve your athletic performance or general fitness levels.
- You think you have an allergy or intolerance to a certain food
- You would like advice about eating disorders.
- Perhaps you’ve achieved a healthy weight and simply want to maintain it?
- You suffer from an auto immune disease?
Our private dietitian can help you achieve your dietary goals and offer advice that can help raise your health to an optimal level and most importantly, support you in making a lifestyle change that will help you maintain a healthy life.